Two Timing Trend Pieces



When it comes to wearing trend pieces, many people use the approach of making a trend item the stand out piece of their outfit - for example a bell sleeve top with a simple bottom or the bomber jacket that dominates an outfit.

I love investing in trend pieces that aren't too outrageous and transcend the trend period itself, which allows me to get more wear out of the piece then I initially thought I would get. Some of my personal favourite trend pieces include the bardot style dress or top and the culotte. Both are a dominant trend but when styled in a minimal way, they work really well when together helping me appear somewhat sophisticated (not believable though, right?).

Go ahead and give it a try - two timing trend pieces are definitely a more exciting way to incorporate seasonal fashion trends into the everyday wardrobe.

Kenz xx

Outfit: Top - Sportsgirl, Pants - Forever New, Shoes - Betts




Comments

Popular Posts