Monday, 23 January 2017

The Wide Leg Trouser





Being deprived of a gorgeous long leg has hindered my quality of life to such an extent that finding a wide leg trouser that doesn't need to be tailored is a lifelong mission. I had my doubts, but ladies, if you believe you will succeed. I am so happy to be wearing my first pair of wide leg trousers from Atmos and Here. The burnt orange colour is perfect for the Autumn months but let's be real, I'll be wearing these year round. Being 4 foot nothing, the wide leg trouser provides the illusion of a longer leg (not really, but I'll just keep telling myself it does). Just shy of $30 on sale, these were a bargain! Super comfy and chic - and who doesn't love to be super comfy whilst also looking chic!

Kenz xx 






















































Outfit: Trousers - Atmos and Here, Top - Glassons, Shoes - Betts, Sunglasses - Quay

No comments:

Post a Comment