Golden Globes Glam 2017

Ah, there is nothing like award season. Oh how every girl dreams to be all dolled up, dressed in a designer gown and attending one of the most highly anticipated events on the Hollywood calendar. After spending most of my day with my stalking Instagram for the latest red carpet updates, envious of the dresses, and the shoes and the jewellery and the bags, I thought I would put together my personal pick of the best dressed at the 2017 Golden Globes.

May you always feel as glamorous as these gorgeous ladies (even if you don't get out of your pyjamas til 2 pm), Kenz xx

Elsa Pataky wearing Zuhair Murad
Emma Stone wearing Valentino

Giuliana Rancic wearing Rani Zakhem

Gina Rodriguez wearing Naeem Khan

Hailee Steinfeld wearing Vera Wang Collection

Janelle Monae wearing Custom Armani

Kristen Bell wearing Jenny Packham

Lilly Collins wearing Zuhair Murad

Sienna Miller wearing Michael Kors

Teresa Palmer wearing Custom Armani

Comments

Popular Posts