Fragrance Fix: Chanel Chance Eau Tendre


 I will never forget that day I smelt Chanel's Chance fragrance for the first time. It is how I imagine people feel when they buy their first designer bag or pair of shoes. It was so special.

Described as a soft and delicate fragrance, with notes of grapefruit, jasmine and white musks - I was hooked. You couldn't shut me up about it, even if you tried. But being a meagre high school student, pulling together all my pennies to purchase Chance seemed a far-fetched idea.

I will also never forget the day I received Chance. It was a gift from my mum. She conspired with a friend to learn exactly which perfume I was obsessing over and got it for me as a present on the day of my Year 12 Graduation. On the bottom of the card she wrote "all successful business women wear Chanel" and from then on I knew this is my 'take the world by storm' fragrance.

I mean, doesn't everyone have one? You spray it and you're instantly transformed into that woman who is just a touch more glamorous, sophisticated and knows exactly who she is and where she is going. This is why I have only used the tiniest bit in almost a year and a half. It's for special occasions just like that dress that spends most of the time in your wardrobe and those shoes that are far too special to come out of the box on a regular occurrence.

So I will leave you all with one piece of advice today - FOR GOODNESS SAKE, if you haven't smelt Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, then do yourself a favour and just spray a little on your wrist. You will be obsessed in a second.

Kenz xx

Comments

Popular Posts