AM to PM




Nothing like transforming a make-up day look to a night look but how does one do the same thing with an outfit? Believe me, it is actually a lot easier than I first believed. By starting with a simple base that can be easily dressed up or down, and then changing shoes, restyling the hair-do and and a classic handbag switch made a world of difference.

The H&M playsuit was the perfect piece to work with. The gorgeous blue print is both ideal for summer and eye catching enough to turn a few heads when out on the town. The flared sleeves play into the current 70s trend (which in all honesty I pray never goes off trend - I'm living for a good old flared sleeve). Plus, playsuits are extra comfy, and perfect when I get to break it down on the dance floor!





Changing the shoe really transforms the look. Replacing the Windsor Smith sandal for a nude Spurr pump was the first step to elevating a simple day look to a killer night oufit. Nothing says 'night-time look' like a little extra height; cue the high heel. Next the bag. Switching out a summer staple, the crossbody bag, for a nude clutch, not only tied in with the shoes and but added an extra touch of sophistication.

And finally, letting my hair down was the last step. I mean, how am I supposed to flick my hair in the club when it's back in a ponytail? I know all your girls can relate to that!

This trick is perfect for when you have all of about five minutes to go from AM to PM ready, and I'll definitely be doing it more often if it is this easy.

Kenz xx


Outifit: Playsuit - H&M, Sunglasses - Seafolly, Sandals - Windsor Smith, Heels - Spurr, Clutch - Colette, Watch - Kate Spade

Comments

Popular Posts